Thursday 29 October 2015

Where are QGIS application setting file(s) stored?


I have some application settings (Windows/QGIS v2.0) that I would like to pass to other users (such as those settings defined under Settings menu>Options>Rendering tab).


In ArcGIS they are stored in a Normal.mxt file located:




C:\Users\userName\AppData\Roaming\ESRI\Desktop10.2\ArcMap\Templates



I suspect in QGIS they may be stored in qgis.db located here:



C:\Users\userName.qgis2



but I do not know for sure.


Where are these application settings file(s) stored?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...