Thursday 29 October 2015

arcgis desktop - Adding two raster datasets that overlap while maintaining extent of larger raster dataset?


I am using ArcMAP 10.0


How do I add two raster datasets that overlap while maintaining the extent of the larger raster dataset. I have thought of adding zero values to the smaller raster to then be able to add them both together in raster calculator.



Is anyone familiar with a better way to achieve this?


My data is deposit thickness data, and I want to preserve the extent of the larger raster which the smaller raster is confined within when adding their elevations together - as currently when adding the data together I just get an output raster where the data overlaps.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...