Friday 23 October 2015

arcmap - Problems displaying joined attribute data through ArcGIS Server


I have an ArcSDE feature class in an ArcMap MXD which I have 'joined' to a view into an external SQL database table, that is connected via an OLE DB connection.


In the MXD the join works perfectly; I can see the joined attributes when I open the attribute table of the original ArcSDE feature class.


However when I then publish the MXD to a service on the ArcGIS Server and add it to a new application it only displays the original SDE feature class attributes and not the full 'joined' attribute dataset.


Anyone seen this before or have any ideas?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...