Saturday 24 October 2015

How to store raster data in spatialite?


I want to cache my raster data(large geotiff files) on local database. I thought to use spatialite. I found librasterlite which provide functionality to do that.



Can anybody point to some tutorial on it. Or is there any other alternative.


Programming environment - C++




I want to store geotiff data to spatialite database. I am using gdal to read metadata and reading tiles converting them to hexwkb format and storing it in raster table (id (integer) and raster (blob) as columns).Table is created but when i am opening my database and select raster data column it shows nothing. I mean i can not explore data and see the tile image. Can any body tell me what should be the format in which we should store the tiled data. Are there any function which can automate these things. Like I tried to integrate rasterlite_load in my code but there were memory leakage in the code. Is there any function in spatialite or rasterlite which can take char buffer of tiled image and store it into blob data type in table (and corresponding function for reading).




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...