Sunday 25 October 2015

arcgis desktop - Exporting attribute table to text file(.txt) in ModelBuilder


I'm having trouble exporting directly an ArcGIS attribute table to a text file (.txt) while I'm working in ModelBuilder. I tried the followings and none of them worked:




  • Copy Rows tool: I tried to add the (.txt) extension to the output table but it still gave a (.dbf) table.





  • Export Feature Attribute to ASCII: It adds the coordinates (X, Y) which are not needed. Also, the order of the attributes is not the same as the one in the table.



  • Export table to Excel: I know that it could work if I export my Excel file to a text file from the Excel panel but I'd prefer having this process completely automatic!


EDIT: LOOK AT THE COMMENTS AT THE BOTTOM




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...