Sunday 29 March 2015

reclassify - Raster to Vector: Displaying classes in Vector Layer - GRASS GIS


I use Maximum Likelihood classification to classify Landsat image into two landuse classes - one of my interest and rest including all others. Inorder to assess the accuracy I export it in vector format using r.to.vect with feature type as area. But I find no option to export it in such a way that I can differentiate between two classes. Is there any way to do that?



Answer



Would it be an option to use r.reclass to assign for example 1 to areas of interest and 0 to others. Then use r.to.vect with the -v flag.


No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...