Monday 30 March 2015

overlapping features - Counting Polylines on top of one another in ArcGIS Desktop?


I have a walking network, split into links.. Each link has more than one feature on top of each other which represents the number of times it was used within my network when plotting routes from destinations.


Is there a way I can merge each link back to one feature but with a field for the count on how many features were merged into one ?


Obviously this is one dataset, which over a 1,000 links so can I carry this out over the entire dataset... End result beings the network with a count field of the the number of time each link was used.





No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...