Thursday 26 March 2015

shapefile - API documentation for Gdal/Ogr with C#


I want to assign projection to shapefile in my web C# application, for this i am using Gdal/OGR/OSR C# bindings and add osr_csharp.dll and ogr_csharp.dll references. But i am facing some difficulty while writing the code for assigning projection to shapefile. I want to know is there any API documentation for this which can help me to understand the classes/methods of these libraries. OR if anybody have some piece of code for assigning projection to shapefile , then it will be great help for me.



Answer



This directory in the GDAL project tree has some C# examples, specifically this one that might suit your needs.


No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...