Thursday 19 March 2015

infowindow - Adjust image size and info window size in carto db


I am trying to adjust images into carto db infowinwdow. Same image size (adjusted to info window ) should be showed regardless of image size or orientation.


I have been trying different possibilities (pop-up-header, pop-up-content,..wrapper) and actions ('width:auto', 'width: auto; display: inline-block;'..etc) but I can´t get that I need.


I have thought in resize the images before and lock the info window size but It will only work with images oriented on the same direction.....


Is it possible to do that I need?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...