Friday 20 March 2015

arcgis desktop - I want create a crystal report in gis with writing code


I am working in ArcGIS 9.3.1 and I try to write code for creating a crystal report and work with it in VBA, but I recieved an error when the program arrived at this line of code:


Dim pProj As CRAXDDRT.Application

Dim pReport As CRAXDDRT.Report

The error is "User defined type not defined". Why does the program give this error? Please help me with this problem.



Answer



This is one of the most common errors in ArcGIS/VBA environment, and is usually due to missing references. Go to Tools --> references and check for any MISSING ones. Most likely your missing references to Crystal components. Tick them on and re-try.


http://support.esri.com/en/knowledgebase/techarticles/detail/29069


No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...