Friday 20 March 2015

Accessing older Bing imagery in ArcGIS Desktop?


I've been using the Bing basemaps in ArcGIS 10. I'm studying bird ecology and have been overlaying bird GPS locations on to Bing imagery to see where the birds go and what habitats they chose.



The Bing imagery has been super clear, however, Bing has just recently updated the imagery for my study location in New Zealand and now the imagery is very dark and almost unusable.


I was wondering if there is a way to access previous Bing imagery? I previously downloaded the Bing aerial layer but this has automatically updated to the newer images too.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...