Friday 29 November 2019

Seeking point cloud (LiDAR) data?



Is there any freely available pointcloud data?


I'm especially interested in dense clouds of small areas(5m to 100m radius) but anything else would be fine too.


I've found that these pages have very nice and easy to access point cloud data.




Answer



I decided to merge other answers with mine and organize them into a tabular format. I think it is easier to read and manage for future visitors:


enter image description here



The table can be accessed from the following link in csv format:


View in tabular form: Free LiDar DataSources


Download (csv): Free LiDar DataSources


Please submit pull request if you intended to add to this list.


No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...