Sunday 24 November 2019

postgis - GeoServer where clause filter


I use PostGIS, GeoServer, and OpenLayers for GIS development.


I simply reach from GeoServer to PostGIS table or view and show it with OpenLayers, but I need some filtering operation on my spatial data. For example, I have historical spatial data and filter them to start_date and finish_date like:


select ....... 
from ......
where date between :start_date and :finish_date


The problem is start_date and finish_date are dynamic. User changes them from web my open layer web project.


How can I do it using GeoServer?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...