Sunday 24 November 2019

gdal - Local coordinate system to EPSG via affine transformation


I have a raster file with a local coordinate system. It is based on EPSG:31466 but with a specific rotation and offset.


gdalinfo output is this:


enter image description here


I need to transform this gtiff back to 31466, but how?


With FME I can use the Affiner transformer to do this.


Affiner parameter:


enter image description here



gdalinfo of output geotiff from FME:


enter image description here


But I need to know the workflow with gdal.


I'm using gdal 2.3.0.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...