Monday 18 November 2019

font - OSMasterMap.ttf not recognised in QGIS - macOS Sierra


I am currently learning how to work with OSMastermap Data with postgreSQL and postGIS. After much tinkering I have finally got OS Translator II working and have the Topographic data converted and in the database, with style applied.


The only issue I have now is I can't seem to get OSMasterMap.ttf to work properly within QGIS. It recognises that the font is present, but it does not apply the font when rendering, it reverts back to normal letters.


When I go to select a font it can be selected from the drop down, but the symbols are not used.


Font can be selected from dropdown


The font is installed on the system, as it can be seen in the font book.


Font is installed on system



Does anyone know if there is a solution to this problem?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...