Thursday 21 November 2019

coordinate system - Convert Lambert Conformal Conic to WGS84


I am trying to convert my "Lambert Conformal Conic map with 2 standard parallels" to the basic/standard WGS84 projection that Google Maps use.



I have 30 of these maps which I need to convert. They are all in .tiff format with a corresponding .tfw file each.


What my final goal is:



  1. Convert Maps to WGS84

  2. Merge all 30 maps

  3. Change them to tiles


For now I am only struggling with the conversion of projection.


Does anybody now of any ways/programs/techniques or anything (preferably free) to accomplish this?


I have heard/read about GDAL etc. but I do run Win Vista, not MAC.





No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...