Monday 18 November 2019

geoserver - How to add a title in a GetLegendGraphic Request


The GetLegendGraphic request works well. I display the legend at a fixed position in my viewer using OpenLayers. But I would like to know if there is any way to add some custom text to the legend.


The legend that geoserver produces is like this: http://docs.geoserver.org/latest/en/user/_images/samplelegend.png



But I need to produce a legend with a title: http://minus.com/m4AP102Jj


Does anyone know if the GetLegendGraphic request in GeoServer, or the SLD style have a way to add this?


UPDATE (23/08/12)


For now I´ll use a litle trick to add a title by adding in my SLD another custom rule above all others that not match any other rules:


Example:



[NAME]
[TITLE]



[PROPERTY_NAME]
[SOME_VALUE_THAT_NOT_MATCH_OTHER_RULES]




[MATCH_BACKGROUND_COLOR]






No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...