Saturday 23 November 2019

How to import a .sid Raster File in QGIS 2.6.0 On Linux Mint 17


I need some help importing MrSID Raster files in QGIS. I am running 2.6.0 on Linux Mint 17. After an internet search I have found a couple of resources that are perhaps outdated. The most promising is found here :


http://trac.osgeo.org/ubuntugis/wiki/TutorialMrSid


However when I attempted to follow the instructions my terminal and I could not find the file "libgdal-mrsid-src" on either the stable or unstable Ubuntu GIS repos. Has anyone had success or could lead me in the right direction?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...