Wednesday 17 May 2017

Why does Calculate button remain gray in Group Stats Plugin for QGIS?


In my case I failed to use Group Stats plugin (2.0.30) with QGIS 2.14.11 and 2.18.3 on windows64. Tested on several datasets: points, polygons, and csv.- But I am not sure what I have missed.



I want to click on this Calculate button.



Answer



You would need to specify on what value the 'min' function should run.



For example : The following screenshot shows how to count number of countries of different types in each continent with an estimated population>1000 - enter image description here


Also taking a look at this tutorial might be of help - Group Stats tutorial


No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...