Wednesday 31 May 2017

qgis - How to make the white background of an RGB raster transparent?


I would like to show on my map only the reddish pixels of my raster layer.


Said in another way: I would like to transform my white background into transparent background so I can see my other features.


I have the feeling this is possible using the custom transparence tab in the layer property.


enter image description here



Answer



I found a solution to my problem:


enter image description here


In the transparency tab use the mouse selection tool to add a value from the screen by interactively clicking on a pixel. This will automatically add a new line in the table to the left showing the band characteristics of this pixel. Clicking on apply will then set to transparent all the pixels in the raster with the same pixel value.



No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...