Saturday 20 May 2017

Resume Tilemill MBTiles export after crash


Is there a way to resume a Tilemill export (MBTiles) after it has crashed?


Today I just got the following crash:


 FATAL ERROR: Evacuation Allocation failed - process out of memory


This was just a little sample export, but I will need to make a pretty huge export (size of Europe with Zoom Level from 0 - 18) and if that would happen inbetween this export I'd like to know that I don't loose everything, but just a little part and that Tilemill will continue afterwards...


Is there a button for resuming that I am missing? Or what would be the most reliable solution for this process?


Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...