Sunday 21 May 2017

Incorrect color of raster data In GeoServer?


I publish a raster data with GeoServer, but a strange thing happened. If I publish the data with GeoTIFF, it is correct, like this:


enter image description here


But when I transform it as pyramid image and publish the data with ImagePyramid.The color is not correct. It become read like this:


enter image description here


When I zoom in the map, it became correct, like the GeoTIFF map.


There are another problem. Maybe the reason is the same as before. I have another raster data. I publish it as pyramid image, a black image in the map. If I zoom in the map, the image will appear.


enter image description here


enter image description here




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...