Monday 2 January 2017

Searching for c# code to convert from UTM to WGS1984 (and back)


I'm looking for code in c# that converts coordinates from UTM to WGS1984 (and preferably backwards as well). I need to convert coordinates from only one zone (36N).


I've found this and this, but they throw me 150-200 meters from the real point (The allowed diversion I'm aiming for is 5 meters tops).



EDIT: Found this as well, but did not have an opportunity to check this for accuracy.


thanks in advance.


EDIT: Found this as well, but did not have an opportunity to check this for accuracy.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...