Sunday 22 January 2017

geotiff tiff - Dynamically styling LiDAR data in QGIS?


I am using QGIS 2.18.4 on Windows. I have LiDAR data in GeoTiff format.


Is there a way to dynamically style the GeoTiff layer based on the current map extent?


I need to re-style the GeoTiff layer when I change the map extent in QGIS (pan or zoom). Basically I want the software to calculate the max and min values of the GeoTiff in the current map extent and apply a style (colour ramp) to those values, and when I change the map extent, the software needs to recalculate those max and min values.


I've been searching the internet and QGIS documentation but I haven't found any answers. I am not looking for web-based solutions.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...