Sunday 22 January 2017

Counting buffer overlap in QGIS


For my thesis I'm modeling the identification of recreation areas. Therefore, there has been a survey where people were asked to specify where they recreate. They had to indicate this place on a map and give a radius. Now I have to analyse which areas were most visited, and afterwards use the data to give a weighted rating with the travel distance.


So, I use QGIS to Buffer the data points by using the given radius. Now, I want to calculate for every point in the country how many times it was visited.


Any thoughts how to do this in QGIS?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...