Saturday 21 January 2017

qgis - Select by location is not working in the processing modeler


When I run the modeler in qgis 2.14 I get no results from the select by location algorithm. I tried outputting my buffer polygon and using the select by location plugin and it worked fine. I have the same setting in both but for some reason the modeler doesn't do anything.


enter image description here


enter image description here



Answer



After trial and error I found that adding all the parent algorithms makes the select by location work.


enter image description here


No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...