Sunday 22 January 2017

photogrammetry - Photogrametry using e-Foto (Stereo Plotter, Stereo Imagery, Stereoscopy)



I'm learning Photogrametry with Stereo-view using e-Foto (http://www.efoto.eng.uerj.br/en). At the end, I want to know how to do Photogrametry via Stereoscopy in PC with Anaglyph Glasses.


I could replicate successfully e-Foto's tutorial, however trying to work with my own data like Imagery taken by an UAV, Digital Camera, UTM Ground Control Points, Camera Calibration with AgiSoft Lens, I couldn't get a good Stereo-View to work with.



I think this is happening because the camera calibration parameters.


e-Foto Camera parameters form AgiSoft Lens Camera calibration


Do the parameters need to be converted?


I also think that is because the orientation-rotation. I dont know what this is. e-Foto Fixed parameter


And finally the Fiducial Marks e-Foto Fiducial marks



My imagery doesn't have fiducial marks, so for this I made manually the marks in the images.



  1. What other software do you recomend for stereo-imagery or stereo-view? (I hope use an Anaglyph 3D Glasses)




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...