Monday 23 January 2017

raster - Cell grid not aligning in QGIS


I have been struggling with something since yesterday and Google did not help much...


I am working with two raster images, same projection (I re-projected one of them, they were originally different), same resolution and same extent. BUT the cell grids won't align. I am attaching a picture for you...


I tried a couple of things, like the align tool on QGIS and also re-sampling. The re-sampling "worked", the cell grid got aligned but the values of my DEM raster got all messed up... Is there any way I can "force" than to align? Any advice, tips?


enter image description here




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...