Thursday 19 January 2017

How to install OpenLayers plugin on QGIS 1.8?



After having installed QGIS 1.8 I am not able to find the OpenLayers Plugin. In "the old days" I know I was supposed to check "add 3rd party repositories", but that button has disappeared. I tried adding the following repositories without luck:


http://pyqgis.org/repo/contributed

..openlayers.org/api/2.12
..github.com/sourcepole/qgis-openlayers-plugin.git
..github.com/nvkelso/qgis-openlayers-plugin.git
..plugins.qgis.org/plugins/plugins.xml
..plugins.QGIS.org/plugins/plugins.xml
..github.com/openlayers/openlayers

I hope someone can help me locate the OpenLayers plugin as I desperately need it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...