Sunday 29 January 2017

How can I connect QGIS with compiled GDAL on linux?



I've compiled GDAL on Debian with FileGDB support. The output of


ogr2ogr --formats | grep GDB 

is


OpenFileGDB -vector- (rov): ESRI FileGDB
FileGDB -vector- (rw+): ESRI FileGDB

and


gdalinfo --version


is


GDAL 2.0.2, released 2016/01/26

I then installed qgis using "sudo apt-get install qgis" and it's version 2.14


I expected it to link to GDAL and have FileGDB support. No such luck. In QGIS About it says it's using GDAL 1.10.1


How do I connect it to the binaries that are compiled and have FileGDB support?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...