Tuesday 3 January 2017

Is there a WFS and WFS-T Java library that plays nicely with Android?


I have a GeoServer database and various programs that query it and so forth using GeoTools. Now I'm making a map app for Android, but not only is GeoTools quite large with all it's dependencies (15 mb after stripping out everything I don't need), but it doesn't like working with Android (first, it has an awful time failing to compile, but even if it did finish, I know that JDom, at least, doesn't work on Android).


Considering I only need WFS and WFS-T, is there any other Java library(ies) that I can use? Something more lightweight, hopefully.


EDIT: This is for adding a feature to an app I've already been working on for quite some time, which is why I'm looking for something this specific.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...