Friday 28 October 2016

postgis - Can Geoserver return the raster value of a lat/lon point


I have a GeoTIFF published by Geoserver 2.2 and being used by Leaflet via WMS. How can I get Geoserver to return the raster value at a lat/long point?


I'm guessing it has to do with using WCS, but no examples seem to exist for doing this!


This will be similar to querying PostGIS with ST_Value(raster, ST_SetSRID(ST_Point(lon,lat),4326)). I dont really want to import the same raster into PostGIS just to find the raster value at a point. Or is this the recommended solution?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...