Sunday 23 October 2016

internationalization - How can I change the language of the QGIS Interface?


I want the QGIS interface in English, in order to share information with the GIS community. Using another language, when chatting with the GIS community, makes things more difficult. When I installed QGIS, it automatically set the language to French. It's very frustrating not having the opportunity to select my preferred language.


I am using Windows XP in French, but I want QGIS in English.




Answer



Sure, just go to the options dialog:


Préférences->Options->Langue (Settings->Options->Locale)


Check Forcer la nationalité du système (Override system locale) and set you language in there.


No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...