Thursday 20 October 2016

FME - process only matching name datasources


I'm trying to find out how to deal with the below scenario with FME 2012 on board. I have a bunch of geotiff's tiles (A) and a bunch of others geotiff's tiles (B) that I would like to mosaick together. The name of each tile from (A) match eaxactly one tile in (B). I would like the process to be run tile by tile due to the amount of the tile I have to process (roughly 13k).


What whould be the scenario with FME to: - take a pair of tiles with exact names from A and B, - run a workbench, - output the result, - take another pair of tiles with exact names from A and B, ... and so on.


The problem is that I actually don't know how to force FME to read a tile A then find a coresponding tile in B (not reading all tiles from B) and run a workbench for the matching pair.


Thanks in advance for help with that. G.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...