Saturday 29 October 2016

Editing date in *.ssf files?



So my trimble TSC1 Pro XRS (bought in 2000) is getting old I guess and it change byitself the date. I collected data this week, but it indicate from 1998.


I view this info because I can't apply diferential correction. Indeed, the post process file from 1998 aren't avaible anymore.


So I want to change the change the date of the record in *.ssf files.


I tried two different ways : - The office pathinder (4.0) SSF record editor. It doesn't allow to edit the date.



  • I copy and paste all the record from the *.ssf files in notepad ++, then change the date, then change the files extention in *.ssf. But when I open this files in office pathinder, it doesn't open it correctly.


I'm still looking for any option.



Answer



I finally found a solution :




  • Open *.ssf files in office pathinder

  • Menu tools> other > check *.ssf files

  • Select the right files

  • Options : check modify GPS week number manually

  • Fill wiht the right GPS week number, that you going to find here : https://www.labsat.co.uk/index.php/en/gps-time-calculator

  • Then you can apply the right post-traitement.


Otherwise my date problem seems to come from my TSC1.


No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...