Sunday 31 January 2016

WCS operations supported by GeoServer?


I have implemented a GeoTIFF image layer usinga WCS service in GeoServer 2.2.4. I have searched on the net for operations supported by WCS... it tells me about three operations:


GetCapabilities, DescribeCoverage and GetCoverage

I have used these operations using HTTP request and all are working perfectly.


My questions are:




  • is there any other way to use these operations other than HTTP request (if yes, please explain with some example)





  • does WCS support any other feature/facility/operation other than the above mentioned operations.




Is it possible to apply stretch operations (standard deviation/histogram etc) and other operations on GeoTIFF image in GeoServer using WCS?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...