Wednesday 27 January 2016

pathfinder - SSF to RINEX problem


I used Pathfinder office 4.2 to export GeoXH data into RINEX format. It works right when I have only 1 point feature, however when I have multiple point features I get only 1 point feature in the resulting RINEX file.



I checked the RINEX file manually and it does only have 1 MARKER NAME and 1 MARKER NUMBER hence it only displays one of the features... I also checked the points in the software and found that all the points seem to be named "point_generic" (even though they have different attributes). Is there a way to change those names, or another way to export SSF to RINEX with multiple point features?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...