Sunday 24 January 2016

Install Georeferencer Plug-in QGis 1.7.0 OS X


I'm trying to install the Georeferencer plug-in in QGis 1.7.0 on Mac OS X (10.5.8). However the plug-in doesn't show up in the list. I have used "enable 3rd parties directory" and I have checked "manage plug-ins", it's not installed yet.



I believe that I can't install a newer version of QGis on OS X 10.5.8, if I'm wrong please correct me...
Any suggestions? I'd be very thankful. If there's no way to install the plug-in - are there other ways to georeference raster imagery?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...