Saturday 30 January 2016

Scale raster in ArcGIS using raster calculator


I have a raster with values ranging from 0 to 8991130624. This raster is actually the result of a cost distance analysis.


I want to scale the raster to range from 0 to 1 and take the inverse? so that a cell with the highest cost/value (e.g. 8991130624) will now have a value of 0 while a cell with the lowest cost/value (e.g. 0) will now have a value of 1.


I am using raster calculator with the following expression:


1-(x/8991130624)


where I add x to the expression by clicking on the raster from the list of available rasters when using the tool



This is not working and producing an error: "ERROR 000539: Error running expression; rcexec() :ERROR 999998:Unexpected Error."


Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...