Thursday 26 February 2015

WMS not loading in QGIS 2.6.1 Brighton


I'm using QGIS 2.6.1 Brighton, trying to load the following WMS layer: http://services.nconemap.com/arcgis/services/Imagery/Orthoimagery_Latest/ImageServer/WMSServer



I can successfully load the WMS in ArcGIS, and have spoken with the service providers, who have recently upgraded the service to work with the latest standard for WMS. I was advised to make sure the DPI mode is turned off, but it seems to have no effect.


When I try to add a new WMS layer, the layer appears in the browser window, when I expand the layer, it processes for a few seconds and then stops. Nothing displays in the expanded view and the layer will not add.


What do I need to do to get this layer to load? Does anyone else have success loading this layer in QGIS 2.6.1?



Answer



Works for me in 2.8. Try the following options in the connection:


enter image description here


No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...