Sunday 15 February 2015

qgis - Auto-Update Color-Ramp to Current Display Extent


When displaying raster files in Qgis with the color-ramp stretched to the min/max values of the current display extent, the min/max values don't update automatically when zooming or panning to a new area.


The only way i know around it is to manually recalculate the values each time, which can be quite a pain.


I know this functionality to be a basic feature in ArcMap, so maybe I'm just missing something in the display options. So if anyone knows how to get the min/max extent to auto-update, please let me know how to do it. Thanks!


BTW: I'm currently using Qgis 2.4.0, but I encountered the same issue in all earlier versions I worked with.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...