Thursday 26 February 2015

pyqgis - How to configure QGIS (SAGA, GRASS algorithms) in Ubuntu


I have installed GRASS GIS following this install manual.



I have installed SAGA GIS following this install manual.


and finally I have installed QGIS 2.18.1 following the official details for install in Ubuntu Debian/Ubuntu.


The problem is I can't use algorithms from GRASS, SAGA and TAUDEM in the QGIS interface.


I have toolbox processing plugin and I have configure the options providers for all software (SAGA, GRASS) and not working.


Only GDAL tools are working in the plugins and QGIS algorithms. Standalone out of QGIS, SAGA and GRASS GIS work fine.


How to configure QGIS to work like work in Windows?


System details QGIS 2.18.1 Ubuntu 16.04.


GRASS ERRORS:


algorithm cannot be run


SAGA GIS ERROR SAGA GIS ERROR



SAGA GIS ERROR SAGA GIS ERROR


SAGA GIS ERROR


TOOLBOX OPTIONS SETTINGS:


GENERAL


PROVIDERS


Finally I think so this is solution for my another question Why can't I use processing algorithms in a standalone PyQGIS script?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...