Sunday 22 February 2015

arcgis desktop - Remove fields / colums with zero "0" values in shapefile



I'm working on different project each day. At the end I would like to delete the fields that have zero "0" values in. The fields with the zero's will differ from project to project. So the model should look thru each field and if the field has zero's it must delete the field. In the attached image example I would like to delete DOL_J1 and GYPSUM_1. Because of the amount of project I would like to build a model to automate this.


Will this be possible with ModelBuilder or do I need to use Python? I'm not that familiar with Python and would prefer ModelBuilder.


I have an ArcMap license


enter image description here




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...