Saturday 28 February 2015

qgis - How do I get utm data converted into wgs84 all within Python27?


How do I get utm data converted into wgs84 all within Python27?


Does anyone know how to import the QGIS Lyon 'reproject' tool I to Python27?


I have a Python script that writes utm Into a text file but I require it to write wgs84 lats and longs instead. All I need (I think) is a module that outputs lats and longs before getting written to the file.


I tried to install Proj and matplotlib and other suggested solutions I found online but the imports seem to fail. I need guidance how to do this successfully but that's for another question.


I have QGIS Lyon installed and I am familiar with reprojecting layers into wgs84 using the reproject tool built in. I know that it works and therefore there is something on my pc that does what I want to achieve. I am hoping that I'm able to simply import the module that is used in QGIS reproject tool.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...