Monday 23 February 2015

Setting composer layout units to inches in QGIS


I open a new composer and select ANSI A for my paper. The notation after the name is "Letter; 8.5inx11in", but the width and height are displayed in mm, and the units selection is grayed out, so I can't change it. The rulers at the top and left of the layout are in mm, and the parameters for "Snap to grid" are also in mm. If I then select "Custom", I can select inches for units, and the Width and Height display as 8.5 and 11. However the rulers in the layout are still in mm, as are the units for the grid.


Can the entire composer project be converted to inches?


qgis 2.01 64 bit
windows 7, 64 bit





No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...