Saturday 30 July 2016

Restricting Tin interpolation in QGIS



I am trying to do a bathymetric map for a lake using QGIS. However, I see no option to impose a mask so interpolation does not extending beyond the boundaries of my lake. I have traced around the lake (polygon) to which I would like to restrict the interpolation. Is there a "set mask" function in QGIS that would restrict all subsequent calaculations? I know how to convert the polgon to raster if needed. I have cliped to the lake boundaries but it still runs over. Do I need to go to GRASS to do this? Using version 1.8 on Windows 7.


Thanks


Alyre




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...