Wednesday 27 July 2016

pyqgis - Making 'make'-command work for compiling QGIS-plugins?


How can I compile my plugin when the 'make'-command refuses to work in the OSGeo4W Shell?


Can I make the 'make'-command work?


Is there an alternative out there?


I'm trying to build a plugin for QGIS. It's plugin Plugin Builder creates a projectfolder. According to tutorials I have to open the OSGeo4W Shell and compile the resources of my plugin by navigating to the project folder and execute the make-command. However, this doesn't work for me, saying:



'make' is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable program or batch file.




I have a Windows sytem so that's not strange. Yet the OSGeo4W Shell should give me the abbility to use this command....I guesss. So I re-installed QGIS by using the Desktop Install by OSGeo4w in hope that it would configure the libraries correctly. Sadly with no effect.


Am I missing something?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...