Saturday 16 July 2016

geoprocessing - Device for Logging GPS and Accelerometer Data?



I am looking for a device that can track my location (lat,long) and speed all day long. Perhaps, I need GPS and accelerometer data bundled together.


What I want to do is to log my daily activities. I spend time walking, running, driving, taking a bus, staying in a building, etc., just like any normal human-being :) I am willing to carry the device with me at all times and would like to see every place I go into and my speed at certain positions.


My requirements are that the location and speed data should be recorded at least every ~20 seconds. I would also like the device to timestamp (date+time) each record. It would be enough if timestamp is precise to nearest minute and the location can go off about a maximum of 10-15m. (30-50ft.)


What I want is a portable device so I can carry all day long for about 2-3 months. I will only use it during casual, daily activities.


I don't want real-time tracking. I can collect the data from a storage later on.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...