Sunday 31 July 2016

qgis - Removing 'tails' from line features?



I have a set of polygon centerlines created using voronoi polygons. The method seems to work well for what I want to accomplish, but these 'tail' remnants are throwing off successive analysis (attached an image). Is there a way to remove them from the lines automatically? Note: I would prefer if this could be done with QGIS tools, but can create a python script if necessary.


I would be open to switching methods for obtaining polygon centerlines. I know there is a 'Polygon Centerline' tool in ArcMap, but I don't have access to it.





No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...