Saturday 16 July 2016

Geometry by expression in QGIS Modeller


I want to use 'Geometry by expression' in a model I'm working on but I couldn't figure out how to pass the layer name parameter. Basically I have two polygon layers (A and B) and I want to do a feature-by-feature difference using a shared attribute. The expression I have below works outside the modeller.


Inside modeller, since the two layers are intermediate outputs, and not an input, I do not know what to use for the layer name parameter ('layer B').


difference( $geometry, geometry( get_feature( 'layerB', 'attributeB', attribute($currentfeature, 'attributeA'))))


No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...